New iCloud unlock for iPhone 6 ios 11.2 cfw method
Icloud unlock for iPhone 6 now released with CFW method for ios 11 and this method works with all variants of iPhone 6 with any ios version like ios 9, ios 10, ios 11. This method also works with iPhone 6 ios 10, ios 10.1, ios 10.2, ios 10.3, ios 11.1 and also with old ios version.
Icloud unlock for iPhone 6 is now available, this method is 100% approved and tested in many different iPhone 6 and more interesting is that was a permanent solution for locked iPhones.
Nowadays there is no particular website is available to check the icloud lock status for iPhones after the closed official apple website of icloud lock status checker. Now its very risky to buy a refurbished or used iPhones from eBay, craigslist. In spite of that Apple’s security is continuously broken by different developers.
So, to unlock the icloud lock you have first downloaded the modded iTunes.If modded iTunes show any error while installing the cwf, then try with Dr.Fone Ios Recovery
Rename custom ipsw file to (iPhone_4.0_64bit_10.3.3_14G60_Restore.ipsw) and then move that file to that ( the specified folder is shown in the video).
There is some process you have to remember while unlocking the icloud.
- Download the zip file and extract it on desktop
2. Use original cable which comes with the phone
3. Disable the antivirus (if you have any)
4. turn on the computer in driver disable signature enforcement mode
5. At the time of restoring firmware, internet connectivity must be turned off
6. computer must be Windows 7 with (64bit) not supported in XP and Vista and another os
If it asks any key then to get that key JUST ask in the comment section after sharing this post.
- the network is stuck in no service mode
- two built-in advertising app
- after installing the custom ipsw you cannot restore it back to stock ipsw
- more chance to be the hard brick
********Do at your own risk*********
Follow this video……………………