REMOVE IPHONE FIND MY /IPAD LOCK (ICLOUD) USING OWNER EMAIL/MOBILE
This REMOVE IPHONE service is to remove iCloud Activation Lock for Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod/Watch if you have owner contact info.
– Order only if you have the complete iCloud email or valid mobile number of the owner.
– The device can have FMI Status: Clean/Lost.
– Add the owner info (E-mail/Mobile/Country ETC) to “Notes” field.
– To submit Serial Number use IMEI: 000000000000000 and write SN in “Notes” field.
– To submit screenshot upload to https://postimage.io/ and write the link in “Notes” field.
– Don’t submit order if you have access to the Home Screen of the device.
– Don’t submit devices that have been tried before.
– Average success rate: 68%.
Introduction to Blacklisted or Stolen iPhone
The first thing you found out when you got your iPhone is that it’s not getting any signal from your carrier, or that probably happened a few days after your purchase.
You’re pretty sure that there’s no hardware issue but after spending hours online looking for a solution or explanation, you finally found out that the iPhone is blacklisted by your network provider.
This will help you understand more about what does blacklisted mean and why your iPhone is blacklisted in the first place. The most common reason is either the iPhone is reported lost or stolen.
How to use a blacklisted iPhone in this case?